Court Room
Boat tour of the Port Of Rouen
I know it's been a long time since I wrote last! I've been really busy with school and friends!!
Here are some pictures from my weekend!
With the help of Rotary International and my amazing and supportive family, I am embarking on a crazy, life-changing, and unpredictable journey to France for 10 months! Some people say I'm crazy, but I couldn't be happier. Being an exchange student is a dream come true. I know my friends and family will want to know what's happening every second so I've created this website for everyone to share this experience with me from start to finish! Thank you for all your support, and I love you all!!
1 comment:
Julia,
Hi! It's Karen your mom's car pool buddy. Your mom gave me your blog and I finally had a chance to look at the photos and read about your adventures. My daughter spent a semester of college in Ireland. What a fantastic experience for her. I see that your time in France will be your special memories of a life time. I plan to watch your year so it is fun to be able to go on to your blog. Thanks for publishing your experiences........K
Post a Comment