Today I met Eloise, a friend of Adelaide's that goes to my school. She is so nice, and she says she really likes the school, which is kind of reasuring for me! She is also a really fun person, I'm glad I got to meet her. Adelaide, her, and I hung out a lot yesterday, and had a lot of fun as you can see in the pictures above!
I finally met my host brother Paul-Etienne! He is a really funny guy! He's great to have around, and it's nice to finally meet him after hearing so much about him. His girlfriend also came over yesterday for dinner. She's also really cool, she goes to our church too!
Yesterday, I met the Martin's, who will be my second host family. Didier and his wife, I can't remember her name. But they were both really nice, and Didier is sooo hilarious! Thier daughter just left for Ecuador last week, and I'm not sure that any of their other kids are living at home. However, there is a girl from Ecuador who will be going to my school, and they might host her at the same time too!
I also found out that I have a third host family! They live right in Rouen, and the house is within walking distance of my highschool. I'm not sure if they have any kids, but Etienne (my host dad) said that thier house is bigger than the house I'm in now!!!! WHAT?!?! I was amazed.. i still cant really believe that...
But that will be great because there should be enough room for people to visit me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment