Thursday, August 30, 2007

Adelaide's birthday!

Everyone signing a poster for Adelaide's new room in the United States.

Madeline and Marie-Lo

Adelaide and I with our parents!

Ade and I with the Grandparents... What is Grandpa doing??

Ade with her Grandparents!

Rotary sisters...

Yesterday was Adelaide's birthday but we celebrated it tonight because she also passed her road test this morning!! It's really hard to get your license in France and really expensive. Usually there are ten students who take the driving test in one day and only five get a license!!

Good job Dede!!

It was a great night, grandma and grandpa came over for dinner. they are so cute and so nice!!

Adelaide leaves on Saturday. My host parents and I will be going to the airport to drop her off in the morning. None of the other siblings can go for one reason or another.

But I said. of course I would like to go!! And I think we might spend the rest of the day in Paris?? Yeah, that's an added bonus!! haha.

It was kind of sad tonight because I really really really am going to miss Adelaide. She is the sweetest person, and we are really alike. When our younger sisters are acting.. well.. crazy. Adelaide and I are always together, laughing and rolling our eyes HAHA. We just understand each other. It will definitely be different without her. She will definitely be a great exchange student, I can guarantee that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I hope you like France ! I added you msn adresse on my msn ! bye !
ade